Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of fine Silver.
- Presented in a clear acrylic case.
- Limited Edition Presentation of 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the fifth and final effigy of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a design of Hogwarts Express by Ffion Gwillim who draws inspiration from artist, Jim Kay's illustrations from the first fully illustrated edition of J.K. Rowling's classic story.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this endearing £2 Hogwarts Express coin to your cart today!
Harry Potter Series
Author, J.K. Rowling is most famous for writing the tale of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. The Royal Mint commemorates the 25th anniversary of this iconic publication with a four coin series. Rowling created a captivating world where Harry Potter, the boy in glasses who originally didn't know yet he was a wizard faced great danger and found the greatness in himself.
In this, the second release in this four coin series, Ffion Gwillim used the original illustration of artist, Jay Kelly to design the reverse of Harry Potter, the book's hero in his iconic glasses. This coin boasts a beveled rim and and edge with an inscription that reads, 'PLATFORM NINE AND THREE-QUARTERS' Additionally, this coin has a latent feature that displays a lightning bolt and the number 25, commemorating the 25th anniversary of the book's publication. The fields of the reverse feature a whimsical star design and "25 YEAR OF MAGIC" written adjacent to the rim. Made in partnership with Bloombury Publishing, The Blair Partnership and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.