You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 3.575 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed roll.
- Obverse: Adapted from Adolph Weinman’s depiction of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap, a classic western symbol of liberty and freedom, with its wings intended to symbolize freedom of thought.
- Reverse: A fasces juxtaposed with an olive branch, intended to symbolize America's readiness for war combined with its desire for peace.
- All coins are dated from 1916-1929.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $5 Face Value Rolls of 90% Silver Mercury Dimes to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.