- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains approximately .715 oz of Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed plastic bag.
- All coins are dated 1916-1930 (mostly in the late 20s).
- Obverse: Features a militaristic Lady Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight with its wings outstretched.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These bags are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $1.00 Face Value bags of 90% Silver Standing Liberty Quarters to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
47% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Winter Haven Fl
Date:May 11, 2016
I trust APMEX for their honesty and fast shipping. If product is not what you expected or if you are disappointed they will work with you. I was well pleased with this order and it arrived lightning fast and would recommend them for any collector or dealer to get great deals and sometimes even exceptional value for money spent.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.