You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Why Buy Gold
- Contains 1 oz .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike® label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: the American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full ounce of .9999 fine Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2015 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
Label designs may vary, but all coins will be graded MS-70 by PCGS with the First Strike® designation.
A Gold Buffalo rated by PCGS has added assurances about its quality and authenticity.
A Gold Buffalo coin that has been graded by one of the leading coin grading services is worth more than an ungraded coin because its quality and authenticity has been guaranteed. Gold Buffalo coins rated a perfect 70 by Professional Coin Grading Services are certified to be without marks or scratches by one of the most-trusted grading companies. The price of a Gold coins, which is dependent on many factors, is typically increased when the coin has a high grade from a professional grading service like PCGS.
Understand Gold Buffalo prices so you know what you are paying for and why.
Before buying a Gold Buffalo coin, it helps to know some of the terms of the Precious Metals market. To determine the price of a Gold coin, you must first start with the Gold spot price which is the price per ounce of unfabricated Gold ore set by global markets. When buying Gold Buffalo coins, you will pay a premium over the spot price. This price typically covers costs such as production, fabrication and dealer fees. The spread for Gold coins is the difference between the price a dealer would buy a Gold coin for and the price the dealer would sell that same Gold coin for.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.