Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a goat walking through some grass, design by Travis Farley.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1 oz Year of the Goat Gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order.
Add this spectacular 2003 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Goat release from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar goat include 1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003 and 2015. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be elegant, charming, artistic, gifted and calm.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.