|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This 1907 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle has been certified as MS-62 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- This coin has a mintage of 1,451,786.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty facing left, wearing a pearl crown inscribed with "Liberty." The year of mintage is also inscribed across the bottom.
- Reverse: Modeled after the Great Seal of the United States, with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1907 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle graded MS-62 by NGC to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.