- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1244 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes in protective packaging.
- Coins come in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a left facing bust of Nicholas II, the last Tsar of the Russian Empire.
- Reverse: The Russian imperial eagle along with the denomination and date.
- Minted at the Imperial Russian Mint in St. Petersburg and dated 1902.
Protect your coin in style by adding a plastic capsule recommended for this coin.
Issued during the last years of the monarchy in Russia, it is easy to see why these Gold 5 Roubles are highly sought after by collectors. Add these historic Russian Gold coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.