|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .4838 oz Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-61 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your Graded Liberty Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 25, 2014
Pros: Nice product, quick delivery. APMEX always has a nice selection of products/grades. 10th order with APMEX with no problems whatsoever. Cons: Would like to be able to select year to fill out collection, rather than "random".
- Recognized Brand
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
- High Shipping Cost
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.