- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2411 oz of Gold and is slightly larger in diameter than a U.S. nickel.
- Packaged in protective packaging.
- AU condition: full detail present, with wear on the high points of the design. Much of the original mint luster remains.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a Mexican golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Profile of revolutionary hero Father Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, flanked by the date and denomination with 'M' mint mark at bottom.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1905-1920 and again in 1959.
Protect and display your Mexican Gold 10 Pesos in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Mexican Gold Pesos represent an extraordinary opportunity to own historic Gold coins in a variety of sizes at relatively low premiums. Add this Gold 10 Peso to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 5, 2014
Arrived quickly and in better condition that described. Just a bit smaller than a US-Quarter but the true value so much more than the price paid for it.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.