$2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle MS-62 NGC/PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Investment quality Gold that is in excellent condition, making it a great addition to anyone's Gold holdings.
- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- PCGS/NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of Liberty wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "E PLURIBUS UNUM," "IN GOD WE TRUST" and the denomination.
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia or Denver.
Protect your $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The beautiful incuse (sunken relief) design of this coin retains the majority of its original luster adding to the collectability of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!
Dates, mintmarks and grading service on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 30, 2017
Been wanting to buy one of these for a while, finally pulled the trigger and couldn't be more satisfied. Coin looks great in MS62 condition, and will be easy to resell if I want to, but I don't see myself doing that anytime soon.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
Date:Sep 20, 2013
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.