|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Mintage of 318,500.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “E PLURIBUS UNUM,” “IN GOD WE TRUST” and the denomination "TEN DOLLARS."
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia do not feature a mint mark.
Protect your $10 Indian Gold Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
The beautiful design of this coin adds to the collectibility of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.