|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dahlonega, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Protect your $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
These coins retain the majority of their original luster adding to the beauty of their Almost Uncirculated condition. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
95% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Orange County, USA
Date:Feb 19, 2018
I ordered five coins. They arrived quickly. There was one coin that had a very high mintage (1 million plus) and one with a very low mintage (16000). All coins had nice appearances. They are out to be graded by NGC. (I am an ANA member). I will but again when the money is available
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
Date:Oct 16, 2016
I love this coin and service and handling by APMEX was spot-on (excellent as usual). I thought the price on this was a bit high as the price for this was roughly equivalent to an MS-60 coin, but this was an AU coin. The coin was AU quality from what i can tell and grade using online resources, but regardless of the higher price, i feel this is an investment and took the chance. So 4 star for the slightly inflated price, but for long term, an excellent coin since the $2.50 dollar coin is not a denomination in use any longer. Historically these are great coins.
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.