- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the young Queen Victoria.
- Reverse: A crowned shield surrounded by a wreath and the legend in Latin.
- Minted at the The Royal Mint and other Commonwealth Mints.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive gift box recommended for this coin.
Featuring the elusive crowned shield design, it is easy to see why these Victorian-era Sovereigns are sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add one of these historic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choosing, 1838-1873, and limited to available inventory.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.