- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Each Proof Krugerrand will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting and Gold weight.
- Minted by the South African Mint in Pretoria.
Display your 1 oz Proof Gold Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1983 1 oz Proof Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 17, 2014
I knew nothing about these coins until after I did some research. I got it because my husband wanted one for a while, we buy bullion, never got into the gold coins. Anyway, he was quite happy with his surprise. I like the fact that this is one of the seven most recognized coins in the world. So it's liquidity is quite high everywhere. That being said I'll be getting a few more for him while he's buy me video games for Christmas : )
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.