1983 South Africa 1 oz Proof Gold Krugerrand
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsProof Krugerrands are much harder to come by than their business strike counterparts. This date has a low mintage of only 19,100 proofs.
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Each Proof Krugerrand will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting and Gold weight.
- Minted by the South African Mint in Pretoria.
Display your 1 oz Proof Gold Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1983 1 oz Proof Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
I knew nothing about these coins until after I did some research. I got it because my husband wanted one for a while, we buy bullion, never got into the gold coins. Anyway, he was quite happy with his surprise. I like the fact that this is one of the seven most recognized coins in the world. So it's liquidity is quite high everywhere. That being said I'll be getting a few more for him while he's buy me video games for Christmas : )
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.