Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Four Chinese characters meaning "Amiable Countenance," along with “Republic of Singapore” with the Gold weight, fineness and date surrounding.
- Reverse: A serpentine likeness of a dragon.
- Struck by the Singapore Mint.
Protect and display your Singapore Gold Dragon in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This Gold coin is part of the Singapore Mint's popular Lunar series that showcases a different animal each year. Add this 1 oz Gold Lunar coin to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as X#MB41.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.