You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Montserrat, "Emerald Isle of the Caribbean" will be the fifth issue in the new EC8 coin program. Issued from the country of Montserrat, this coin is the fifth of eight releases in this historic series featuring low mintages and rich designs.
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Bank) program will consist of four coins minted in 2018 on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar the Currency of the EC8 2018 Coin Program.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Depicts the Monserratian territorial flag, a blue ensign with the British Union Flag in the canton and the coat of arms of Montserrat. The coat of arms consist of a shield featuring a lady in green representing Erin, the female personification of Ireland holding a golden harp with one arm while embracing the Cross, symbolizing Christianity, in the other arm.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines making the coins harder to duplicate and provide a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Collect a piece of history from each of the beautiful Caribbean Islands. Add this Montserrat Emerald Isle coin to your cart today!
Montserrat is located in the Leeward Islands of the Eastern Caribbean, which is part of the chain known as the Lesser Antilles, in the West Indies. It is a British Overseas Territory whose nickname, "The Emerald Isle of the Caribbean" is derived from its resemblance to coastal Ireland and for its Irish ancestry (prisoners, indentured servants, forced laborers, and loyal opposition soldiery) of many of its inhabitants who began arriving on the island around 1632.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 20, 2020
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.