- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Tamper evident seals on mint tubes and monster boxes. Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in red Monster Boxes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your 2020 Austrian Philharmonic Silver coin with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add the 2020 Austrian Philharmonic Silver coin to your cart today!
The Silver Philharmonic Coin
First offered as a Silver bullion investment option in 2008, this Austrian Silver Philharmonic coin features the same beautiful design of the Gold, honoring the Vienna Philharmonic and the Great Organ of the Golden Hall. These coins are struck in 1 oz of .999 fine Silver and are also available in tubes of 20 and quantities of 500 in the Austrian Mint's signature red Monster Box packaging.
The Austrian Philharmonic Coin Series
Beginning with the Gold Philharmonic coins first released by the Austrian Mint in 1989, the series was expanded to include the Silver Philharmonic coins containing 1 oz of .999 fine Silver, and then two sizes of Platinum Philharmonic coins in .9995 fine Platinum in 2016 and 2018. All releases in the Philharmonic coin series pay tribute to Vienna Musikverein’s Golden Hall and the various instruments of the Vienna Philharmonic and share a common obverse and reverse design. To mark the anniversary of the Gold Philharmonic in 2004 a 1,000 oz version was created, and for the 20th Anniversary, a 20 oz Gold coin was released. Today, several sizes are released in the Gold annually, including 1/25 oz, 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, and 1 oz Gold Philharmonics, in addition to the Silver and Platinum coins.
97% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Liz from BA
Date:Jun 11, 2020
This is a very attractive coin that I would recommend buying. Above the unique features of this coin is the service APMEX provides. Been doing business with APMEX for a year now. They have always exceeded my expectations and have never disappointed me. It’s the exceptional service APMEX provides that makes buying this coin a delight.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.