You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$59.18||$59.80||$61.65|
|20 - 99||$58.18||$58.79||$60.60|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Ensure your coin is among the highest quality examples by shopping our selection of Certified 2022 American Eagles.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees this coin was among the very first shipped from the mint upon release of the 2022 Silver Eagles.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin. Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS storage boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Store your 2022 Silver Eagles in a 20-Coin PCGS Slab Storage Box for safe keeping.
One of the most popular Silver coins in the world, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2022 Silver Eagle to your cart today!
2022 American Silver Eagles
The new Silver Eagle design was released in 2021 to celebrate the 35th anniversary of Silver Eagles. AIP Designer Emily Damstra created the new Silver Eagle design depicting an eagle coming in for a landing with an oak branch in its claws. The design was then sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Michael Gaudioso.
PCGS MS-70 Certified Silver Eagles
With the excitement surrounding the second year of the new design, making PCGS certified options only adds to the overall demand for this American Silver Eagle coin. PCGS, an independent third-party grading service with a trusted reputation, adds desirability by certifying the condition of each coin. After certifying the condition, the Silver Eagle is then encapsulated in a protective holder to maintain the graded condition. APMEX brings to our customers with this release, an option to purchase a graded MS-70 which indicates an exceptional coin with no perceptible flaws. Additionally, PCGS certifies select coins as First Day of Issue if they can be verified to have shipped from the mint within the first day of release. With PCGS certified coins, customers and enthusiasts alike can be assured of receiving coins in the absolute finest condition with this 2022 1 oz Silver Eagles.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.