1893-1901 Australia Gold Sovereign Victoria MS-62 NGC/PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis sovereign of Queen Victoria was struck by the Melbourne Mint over 100 years ago. Enhance your portfolio with this popular Australian Gold Sovereign.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- This coin was graded MS-62 will come in either a PCGS or an NGC certified holder.
- Obverse: Showing the older portrait of Queen Victoria with veiled head.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at Melbourne Mint Australia. The “M” Mintmark is shown underneath the horse
Protect and display your Gold Sovereign in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Featuring a classic design, it is easy to see why these Victorian-era Sovereigns are sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add one of these Brilliant Uncirculated Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choosing, 1893-1901, and limited to available inventory.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.