2006-W 1 oz Burnished Gold Eagle (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Only $74.99 per coin over spot!
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsOnly $74.99 per coin over spot!
The Gold Eagle coin is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Burnished Gold American Eagles were struck on special blanks and were treated to give them a look that is very distinct from regular business strike Gold Eagles.
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Coin comes in a capsule in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1986. Add this 2006-W 1 oz Burnished Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Burned on burnish
Date:Oct 2, 2016
Honesty can't tell the difference.... coa doesnt say proof or burnished anywhere on it... apex highlighted this order in green on purchase order... suspect it's regular bullion.
- Hard to Sell
- Generic Brand
Merchant response: Please bear in mind that besides the finish of the coin, the "W" mint mark on the coin is an indication of it being Burnished.
From:Ft Worth, TX
Date:Mar 30, 2016
Wanted an American Eagle 1 oz gold piece for my collection. Was not disappointed! For a 10 yr old gold piece it is in fabulous condition. The burnished patina is super. Overall I am glad I chose a 2006 versus the new 2016.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.