Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Coin comes in a capsule in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1986. Add this 2006-W 1 oz Burnished Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Burned on burnish
Date:Oct 2, 2016
Honesty can't tell the difference.... coa doesnt say proof or burnished anywhere on it... apex highlighted this order in green on purchase order... suspect it's regular bullion.
- Hard to Sell
- Generic Brand
Merchant response: Please bear in mind that besides the finish of the coin, the "W" mint mark on the coin is an indication of it being Burnished.
From:Ft Worth, TX
Date:Mar 30, 2016
Wanted an American Eagle 1 oz gold piece for my collection. Was not disappointed! For a 10 yr old gold piece it is in fabulous condition. The burnished patina is super. Overall I am glad I chose a 2006 versus the new 2016.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.