2007-W 1/2 oz Gold Martha Washington BU (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
These are the first 1/2 oz Gold coins in the U.S. Mint's history that the metal content is .9999 fine. Low mintages offer great collectability to this series.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Brilliant Uncirculated coin housed in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the bust of Martha Washington.
- Reverse: Depicts the First Lady sewing a button on to her husband’s uniform jacket.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
These coins honor Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.