- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsChinese Pandas are highly sought after and one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs every year. This fractional 1986 Gold Panda has a low mintage of just 42,449 coins, adding further collectible appeal.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Sealed in the original plastic from the Chinese Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1986.
- Reverse: Features a panda walking through a bamboo grove.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1986 1/4 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Excellent condition, looks almost proof like. Not a scratch on it.
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.