1938-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar Good
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsSemi-key date in the Walking Liberty Half Dollar series. Great way to fill out your set!
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 491,000 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1938-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
I recently ordered a 1938 D Walking Half dollar. I got it at a lower grade because it is a key date and I did not want to spend too much. The grade was good and it had no surface or rim damage . It made a good addition to my collection.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.