Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect your Walking Liberty Half Dollars by placing them in a Dansco Album today.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your order today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 19, 2016
I recently ordered a 1938 D Walking Half dollar. I got it at a lower grade because it is a key date and I did not want to spend too much. The grade was good and it had no surface or rim damage . It made a good addition to my collection.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.