- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mint mark “S” for the San Francisco Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your personal collection. Add this 1889-S Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 15, 2015
I was & am a fan of Morgan Silver Dollars. Years ago, I had a nice coin collection, which was stolen. I have been gradually rebuilding my collection over the years. Morgan Silver Dollars make a lot of sense on many levels. They are 90% silver. They are gorgeous & durable. Much history attached to them. It's cool to think who may have held them and/or had them in their pockets; especially the coins minted at Carson City/San Francisco. If the value of silver itself goes up astronomically, you have a viable product or products. It may theoretically exceed the inherent numismatic value of whatever coin or coins you have. Even if the silver market never really sky rockets, you still have a valuable coin or coins. Better than the Stock Market, in my opinion. It's amazing what coin collectors will spend on certain coins. Even if you never sell, you have a really nice item to look at & admire. Can pass them on to others. A "Win/Win" on many levels. Just makes a ton of sense to get these coins. Especially those minted at Carson City. (CC) & San Francisco. (S) They ALL have value, in different ways.
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.