1921-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar AG
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsKey date and lowest mintage in the Walking Liberty Half Dollar series.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Mintage of 208,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1921-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.