- Product Details
Product DetailsA problem free Fine example with great appeal featuring nice even wear and color for the grade.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 3,853,040 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty draped in the American flag and walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches. Displays the mintmark below “IN GOD WE TRUST”.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This half dollar will highlight any Silver collection. Add this 1918-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.