- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 1880-CC has a mintage of 591,000 coins. Only 22.2% of the mintage ended up in GSA holders. This coin comes complete in it's original holder and is certified by NGC, making it a very desirable coin.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC graded MS-64.
- GSA packaging offers protection to the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mint mark “CC” for the Carson City Mint just above the denomination.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1880-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.