1885-CC Morgan Dollar MS-64 NGC (GSA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 1885-CC is the lowest mintage Carson City Morgan Dollar with a mintage of 228,000 coins. 148,300 were put into GSA holders.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any Silver collection. Add this certified 1885-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Just a random Mark
Date:Apr 30, 2015
This is a very nice MS64 just as they said it would be. Their website is user friendly. The purchase was easy. Communication was very clear. They back their products with a money back guaranty. Shipping was quick and right on time. I have purchased several items from APMEX. Every time I have been at least satisfied. No disappointments, No surprises. I can't think of one thing I would want to change.
- Mint Condition
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.