- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Due to their elegant appearance and low price, proof sets can serve as a great introduction to the world of coin collecting for a beginner, or can be an enjoyable part of a wider collection.
- Made by the U.S. Mint in San Francisco.
- Contains each of the following:
* Lincoln cent
* Jefferson nickel
* Roosevelt dime
* Washington quarter
* Kennedy half dollar
* Eisenhower dollar
- The quarter, half and dollar coins are dated 1776-1976 and bear their bicentennial reverse designs.
- mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Housed in original mint packaging, a protective hard plastic case with an outer box.
Containing the one-issue type Bicentennial designs in a beautiful proof finish, this set in particular is a must-have for anyone with an appreciation for modern coins. Continue your proof set collection by adding this 1976 U.S. Proof Set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.