This 1972 Lincoln Cent Double Die Obverse has been certified as MS-66 (Red) by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- Contains 95% Copper and 5% zinc.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Designed by Victor David Brenner depicting a bust of Lincoln facing right.
- Reverse: Designed by Frank Gasparro features the Lincoln Memorial.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner (obverse) and Frank Gasparro (reverse), this design was minted continuously every year from 1959-2008.
- U.S. Mint issue from the Philadelphia mint.
Protect your Lincoln Cent in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the authenticity and condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 1972 Doubled Die Lincoln Cent to your cart today!