|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A mostly blast white coin graded MS-66 and designated as Full Bell Lines by PCGS. Nice coin for a high grade set of Franklins. Some light peripheral toning on both the obverse and reverse add character and originality to the coin.
- Contains .3617 oz of pure Silver.
- Graded MS-66 by PCGS with the Full Bell Lines (FBL) designation.
- Designed by John R. Sinnock
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of Ben Franklin facing right. "LIBERTY" is above Franklin’s bust with the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" below. The date is to Franklin’s right.
- Reverse: Depicts the Liberty Bell with the denomination and "E Pluribus Unum" to the left of the bell. An eagle with its wings spread on is to the bell’s right.
- This coin was struck in Denver and carries a "D" mintmark.
Protect and display your 1959-D Franklin Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1959-D Half Dollar to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||D - Denver|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.