|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Coins like these Tabaristan Silver Hemidrachms were used for trade and in commerce along the Silk Road that linked China and southeast Asia with the Middle East and Europe.
- This is a Tabaristan Silver Hemidrachm (24 mm, 1.9 grams).
- Encapsulation by NGC authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- NGC Holder is housed in "vault" packaging with additional information about the coin.
- Obverse: Shows the right facing bust wearing a winged crown.
- Reverse: Depicts attendants flanking a fire altar.
- The hoards that these coins were discovered and labeled on the holder may vary.
Protect and display your Tabaristan Silver Hemidrachm coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful timepiece of Asian, Middle East and European history to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.