1893-CC Morgan Dollar VG
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsAn important coin to have in the set and the last year of issue for the Carson City Mint. A nice evenly worn example!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Mintage of 677,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mintmark “CC” for the Carson City Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1893-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
If one is a serious coin collector on a budget, consideration & analysis must be given to Morgan Silver Dollars. Especially Carson City minted ones. They are coveted, & the lower the mintage, the better. These coins are fascinating; every time you hold one, you wonder who's hands & pockets they could've been in. There are other non CC Silver Dollars that are very valuable, as well. One must do research. These coins will be hard for me to sell, if I ever do!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Recognized Brand
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.