1893-CC Morgan Dollar Fine
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Morgan Silver Dollar, in Fine condition, was minted more than 120 years ago and features evenly worn surfaces and nice color throughout. Add this last year of issue from the Carson City Mint to your collection!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- This issue comes in Fine condition.
- Mintage of only 677,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Carson City Mint feature a "CC" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any Silver collection. Add this Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 22, 2016
The coin is spot on with the grade except it has about 7 minor rim dings that distracts from the overall condition and appearance. So fell little short of expectation. Service great as usual
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
Merchant response: Contacted customer to offer an exchange.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.