Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will come in protective packaging.
- This issue comes in Good condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint’s “O” mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1895-O Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 2, 2015
1895 is a very pivotal year with Morgan's. In totality, under 900,000 minted of combined mintages.P, S, O. "P" (Philadelphia) only involved "Proofs" This coin is a valuable addition to my collection. The "O" mintage I received leans more to Very Good Condition than good. My Morgan collection is now complete, & then some. I've purchased some attractively toned coins & have some others. I am very proud of my Morgan collection & Apmex has been just great.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.