Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 1960 U.S. Mint Set contains brilliant uncirculated examples of each circulating coin from each of the Philadelphia and Denver mints.
Containing 90% Silver half dollars, quarters and dimes, these sets also serve as a way to add some numismatic Silver to your Precious Metals investments.
- Contains examples of the following coins from both Denver and Philadelphia mints:
* Lincoln cent
* Jefferson nickel
* Roosevelt dime
* Washington quarter
* Franklin half dollar
- The dime, quarter and half dollar are minted in 90% Silver.
- The large date Lincoln Cent variety has a larger "0" and a lengthened and enlarged "6" and "9" on the date, creating this Large Date variety.
- Coins protected from the mint in cellophane packaging to ensure they remain in brilliant uncirculated condition.
- Outer envelope may or may not be included.
This set makes an excellent birth-year gift or as an addition to any collection. Add this 1960 U.S. Large Date Variety Mint Set to your cart today!
These 10-coin mint sets were prepared specially for collectors, and are an easy and economical way to acquire high-quality examples of all the 1960 circulation issues at once.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.