- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This is from the last group of notes to be issued by the Confederate States during the Civil War.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- A nice Crisp Uncirculated example.
- Catalogued as T-68.
- Face: Features a popular vignette of a team of horses pulling a cannon at top center with a portrait of Robert M.T. Hunter at bottom left.
- Back: Ornately engraved with the denomination in blue.
These Confederate issues were once scorned by collectors, but are now in demand and rising in value. They have become a favorite with collectors due to the different issues and variety of designs. Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
The necessity of financing military operations during the Civil War forced the Confederate government to print paper money, just as the U.S. government did for the first time.
This note has seen some wear, but is intact without the usual damages typical of these CSA paper money issues due to the quality of paper being used.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.