|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .17875 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath. "Liberty" is not visible with a full rim.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its claws. Details are worn and rim may be slightly worn.
Protect your Barber Quarters by placing them in a Dansco Album today.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Barber Quarter to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 26, 2023
I love my Barber Quarters! I bought one each of 1896 - 1903 and are all classed as Good/VG but most quality are VG+. I ordered because of its unique design (collector item) and the fact that some of my grandparents were born during this date range so to me it's a ancestry thing as well. (Who knows? They may have actually used one of these back in the day.)
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.