1897-S Barber Quarter Good
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1897-S Barber Quarter is in Good condition. Nice even wear with nearly full rims.
- Contains .1808 oz of .900 Silver.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
- Mintage of 542,229 pieces
Handle your investments with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
This 1897 Barber Quarter will look good in any collection. Add this 1897-S Barber Quarter to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.