|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Fill that empty space in your collection with this affordable example of this date.
- Contains .17875 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 1,230,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath. Rim is worn.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons. Details and rim are well worn.
Protect and display your Barber Quarter by adding a protective capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.