Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This issue has a low mintage of only 300,000 coins!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- This issue is in Fine condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 5, 2015
It's not just Carson City minted Morgan's that have intrinsic value. This particular coin is a good example. I was very pleased with the condition. I have not been disappointed with most of these acquisitions. As far as an earlier review I did on a gold bar purchase, it was a 1 GRAM size; NOT an ounce.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Recognized Brand
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.