Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This $5 Indian has met the test of time and survived the Gold Reserve Act of 1934 which outlawed most private ownership of Gold. Remaining nearly uncirculated with just the slightest bit of wear, this Gold coin circulated over 100 years ago.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of a Native American wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum", "In God We Trust" and the denomination “Five Dollars”.
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
- U.S. Mint issue from the San Francisco mint.
Protect your $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
The beautiful incuse (sunken relief) design of this coin adds to the collectibility of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.