- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This is one of the first small size Silver Certificates issued.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- These Silver Certificates are in Very Good condition.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Large "ONE" with "ONE DOLLAR" superimposed at center.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, nice circulated examples of these Silver Certificates are not that easy to find. Add some of these great collector’s items to your cart today!
Woods/Mellon signatures—Friedberg #1601.
This reduction in size from the older large size notes was done as a cost saving measure with all paper currency being used at that time.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.