1939-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar MS-63 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsWalking Liberty Half Dollars were issued by the U.S. Mint from 1916 to 1947 as part of everyday coinage. This 1939-S coin has been given a certified grade of MS-63 by PCGS.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 2,552,000 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Displays Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches draped in the American Flag.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1939-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.