|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 1912-D Barber Half Dollar comes in Very Fine condition. These coins were a part of everyday circulation. Fits well in a high grade set or type set!
- Contains .3575 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1912-D Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.