Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve by PMG
- Graded Very Fine-25 by PMG.
- Signatures: Bruce/Roberts. Friedberg #371.
- Face: Features the portrait of General Philip H. Sheridan who rose to prominence during the Civil War.
- Back: Displays the obligation language at center with the denomination in multiple places and styles.
These notes are very collectible due to their brief issue and low numbers printed. Add this 1891 $10 Treasury Note to your cart today!
Although titled as Treasury Notes, the obligation boldly stating these could be redeemed “IN COIN” which led to them being referred to as Coin Notes.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.