1937 Walking Liberty Half Dollar BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This late 1930s Walking Liberty Half Dollar is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and would go great in any Walking Liberty short set.
- Contains .3575 oz Silver.
- Mintage of 9,522,000 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock with its wings outstretched.
Protect and display your coin by adding a clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1937 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.