A problem free example with great appeal featuring nice even wear and color for the grade. This coin is nice and lustrous.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 3,853,040 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty draped in the American flag and walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This half dollar will highlight any Silver collection. Add this 1918-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!