2015 U.S. Mohawk Ironworkers Coin and Currency Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Limited to only 90,000 sets, this 2015 Coin and Currency Set features a special Enhanced Uncirculated Native American dollar available only in this set, as well as a Series 2013 $1 note issued by the New York City Federal Reserve.
- This set is sold in the original mint packaging.
- Limited production of only 90,000 sets.
- Native American dollar in this set features an Enhanced Uncirculated finish giving it a unique appearance.
- 2015 Dollar reverse features a Mohawk ironworker placing a beam in the construction of a skyscraper.
- Set also includes a $1 note issued by the New York City Federal Reserve.
This set makes a great gift or addition to a collection of modern U.S. Mint releases. The Enhanced Uncirculated Native American dollar found only in this set is a must-have for any collector of small-size U.S. dollars, as well. Add this set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.