|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip or a protective slab holder as shown (our choice).
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this key date coin to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.